Terms and conditions
The following are the terms and conditions for glintcasino.com:
All references to “Website” are to www.glintcasino.com.
All references in the Terms and Conditions to “We,” “Us,” and “Our” relate to glintcasino.com.
All references to “you” refer to the person(s) browsing the Website as well as the same person(s) contributing content to the Website.
The phrase “Agreement” refers to all of the contract’s terms, conditions, and notifications.
Acceptance of the “Agreement” in its entirety is required for access to and use of the Website. You agree to the terms of the Agreement and its restrictions by reading and using this website.
We strongly advise you to thoroughly read the Agreement since your use of our website constitutes total agreement with its terms.
You should leave the Website if you do not agree with this Agreement in its entirety. You are not authorized to use the Website if you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions in its totality.
We reserve the right to make any required modifications, amendments, or additions to the Agreement. These changes may be made at our discretion and without notification to any website user. Continued use of the website following such changes will indicate acceptance of the amended Agreement.
You are only authorized to access and use the Website if you accept and comply with this Agreement.
You agree to the following Terms and Conditions by using the Website:
- The information on this website is given purely for educational purposes. We are not liable for any actions you take as a result of reading anything on this website.
- Because we are not an online or mobile gaming provider, we do not accept or facilitate financial transactions relating to the placement of bets or wagers.
- You agree not to use the Website (or any part of it) for any illegal purpose and to abide by all applicable local, state, and federal laws. You undertake to keep Us blameless from any and all third-party claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenditures (including fees and expenses) resulting from or related to your breach of these conditions.
- You agree not to upload or transmit to or through the Website (or any of its related servers and services) any computer viruses, macro viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other computer programming routines designed to interfere with, interrupt, or disrupt the normal operation of a computer, computer network, or mobile device (s).
- You will not create and publish a hypertext link to any part of the Site, nor will you try to obtain unauthorized access to any part of the Site.
- You will not upload or submit to the Website any content that We or any of our users may find offensive, indecent, derogatory, or obscene. This includes content that may cause annoyance, discomfort, or unjustified concern. We have the right to delete such information without prior warning or explanation.
- We cannot guarantee that the Website will be error-free, or that it will be available at all times. Each piece of material is supplied “as is” and “as is.” Furthermore, you agree to assume full responsibility for any activities you take as a consequence of the Website’s informative content. If you suffer a loss or are dissatisfied with the Website, your sole alternative is to discontinue use. We are not responsible for any damages, including lost profits or indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, or punitive damages.
- In order to provide our Users with extra value, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and that we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or content (including misrepresentation or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products, or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss, or injury.
- The standards of behavior established by the Gambling Licensing and Advertising Act of 2014 apply to all advertising on our website as well as to us. The following is a summary of the primary objectives: a) Prevent gambling from being a source of crime or disorder, from being associated with crime or disorder, and/or from being used to facilitate illegal behavior. b) Ensure that gaming is conducted fairly and openly, and safeguard children and other vulnerable people from gambling-related harm and/or exploitation.
- We will always keep the aforementioned licensing aims in mind and act in accordance with those goals.
- You should be aware that by sending content to this website by email, posts on this website, or any other method (collectively, “Submissions”), you give glintcasino.com the right to use, reproduce, edit, adapt, translate, distribute, transmit You agree that glintcasino.com may, in our sole discretion, provide credit for any feedback you provide.
- Glintcasino.com is not liable for any errors, whether stated or inferred. While we make every effort to maintain our website error-free, glintcasino.com cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information given or the integrity of third-party websites to which it links.
- You use this website’s links and material at your own risk. Glintcasino.com, including our staff, is not responsible for any damages or losses caused directly or indirectly by the use of the information on this website.
- It is your responsibility to confirm that online gambling is permitted where you live and that you are of legal age to do so and read the content on our website. Additionally, you are responsible for ensuring adherence to local, state, and federal gambling regulations.
- Any illegal use, distribution, or replication of any of the content published on glintcasino.com is prohibited by copyright and/or trademark laws.